Sisu Chromium Picolinate
Sugars are simple carbohydrates that enter the bloodstream very quickly, requiring the pancreas to produce high amounts of insulin in response. Over time, insulin resistance can develop, which results in poor blood sugar metabolism and eventually diabetes or other blood glucose problems. Diabetes has grown to epidemic proportions worldwide, type 2 being the most common. In type 2 diabetes, the body is no longer able to make enough insulin, or cannot use it properly. There is also an increasingly common pre-diabetes state in which people’s blood glucose levels are high, but not yet diagnosed as type 2 diabetes. Diabetes is linked to numerous health conditions including blindness, nerve and organ damage, obesity, and an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and premature death.
It is never too late to begin a program to keep blood sugar at healthy levels. In addition to dietary changes, a chromium supplement can play an important role in promoting healthy blood sugar balance.
- Supports healthy blood sugar
- Preferred picolinate form for more rapid absorption
- Chromium is an essential trace mineral involved in blood sugar management and fat metabolism
- Chromium enhances insulin sensitivity and helps to support healthy blood glucose balance
- Helps control carbohydrate cravings and is used in weight management programs
Directions: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable). Capsule shell:Hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, wheat, corn, soy or peanuts.