Sisu Integris 20
Today’s advances in probiotics focus on identified strains that deliver clinically-supported results, guaranteed potency even at expiration, and are robust enough to survive even harsh stomach acid.
At birth, we come into the world bacteria-free. Life exposes us to bacteria – some good, which we call “probiotics”, and some bad. As newborns, our bodies are naturally populated with beneficial and original probiotic bacteria that are necessary for long-term digestive health and wellness. In fact, they form a symbiotic relationship with our body. Repopulating over time with these original probiotic strains, SISU Integris nurtures and perpetuates the ecological integrity that nature gave us.
Studied, substantiated and documented, Integris is formulated with live, active, naturally-occurring probiotic cultures, to remain potent and effective. On a daily basis, the active probiotic in Integris not only naturally supports digestive health, but can also help with occasional gas and bloating, while supporting abdominal comfort. All this in one little capsule, once a day - SISU Integris 20 billion live bacteria every day… GUARANTEED.
- Unique, patented probiotic: Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299vTM)
- 20 billion live CFUs (colony-forming units) per capsule, a dosage that is clinically proven to be effective and safe, including for children<
- One of the most-researched probiotics with more than 75 clinical studies over more than 25 years
- Withstands stomach acid, multiplies in the intestines, stimulates protective
- intestinal mucous, and inhibits pathogens
- The only strain of bacteria proven to stimulate the growth of other probiotics and increase biodiversity in the intestines
- Reduces or eliminates nausea and diarrhea side effects of antibiotics
Directions: Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.