Sisu Supreme Multi Expecting
To function at an optimal level, our bodies need a wide range of nutrients. Modern lifestyle, stress, and pollution deplete nutrients and most diets, rich in refined and processed foods do not provide us with adequate amounts of these nutrients. A superior quality multivitamin formulation is a convenient way to complement your diet with these nutrients.
Pregnancy brings unique nutritional needs for both the mother and the baby, therefore it is essential that pregnant women and even those who are planning on becoming pregnant take a multivitamin specially formulated to suit their needs. The use of prenatal multivitamins is associated with reduced risk of neural tube defects, limb deformities, cardiovascular defects, cleft palate cases, urinary tract deformities, and some childhood cancers. SISU Supreme Multi Expecting provides a full range of vitamins and minerals to support women’s nutritional needs before, during, and after pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Full complex of B vitamins at a higher dose to help mother-to-be with stress and nausea, and to support baby’s nervous system and brain development
- Maximum amount of folic acid for prevention of certain neurological birth defects
- Trace minerals in their chelate or citrate form for more rapid absorption
- Formulated with a higher dose of iron to meet the increased demands and help prevent anaemia in the mother
- Lower dose of vitamin A, enough to support mother’s immune health without endangering the baby
- Contains no calcium and magnesium as these minerals should be taken separately at a higher dose than can be fit into a multivitamin formula
- Suitable for those with higher nutrient requirements and for more active women
Directions: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.