Sisu Tonalin CLA 1250 mg
The body converts food into energy (glucose) and if glucose is burned as it is created, the body’s stores of fat tissue do not increase. When food energy is consumed more quickly than it can be burned, it is converted into fat and stored. For many people, fat loss is difficult to achieve, and some support is needed to facilitate weight loss and to promote healthy weight management. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a fatty acid that supports fat loss and lean muscle gain. It helps to increase the rate at which the body burns energy and decrease the rate at which the body converts energy to fat. CLA is naturally found in meat and dairy products from grass-fed animals, however changes in the ways livestock are raised and foods are processed have reduced the amount of CLA we consume in our diet. A CLA supplement is a convenient way to ensure adequate consumption of this fatty acid and to help reduce body fat.
- Standardized to contain 72-82% conjugated linoleic acid
- CLA has been proven to promote fat loss and lean muscle gain, and increase energy expenditure
- Lean tissue raises metabolism by increasing the rate at which the body burns energy
- Lean muscle tissue is more compact and denser than fat tissue, and replacing fat with lean mass results in a slimmer silhouette and a more toned appearance
- Tonalin® CLA has been proven helpful in decreasing abdominal fat
- At least one month is needed for Tonalin® CLA to begin taking effect
- Safe for long-term use
Directions: Take 3 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Take 3 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.