Sisu Ubiquinol QH 50mg
Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) is essential to the production of energy in every cell in the body. This powerful antioxidant boosts energy, promotes optimum heart health, strengthens the arteries, combats gum disease, and slows the development of age-related diseases. It is very difficult to obtain meaningful amounts of Co Q10 from our diet because it is destroyed by cooking and processing. The body manufactures a significant amount of Co Q10 when we are young, however this production declines with age, due to various diseases, and as a side effect of certain drugs.
- 28% more lactoferrin than other whey proteins
- Co Q10 is a fat-soluble antioxidant and taking it with food containing fat greatly improves its absorption
- Ubiquinol in a base of pure, cold-pressed olive oil
- Co Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that supports energy production, muscle and heart strength
- Co Q10 has blood pressure lowering effect and has been proven effective as part of the treatment for those with heart failure
- Research shows Co Q10 may help slow the deterioration in patients with Parkinson’s disease
- Reduces the fatigue and muscle pain, side effects associated with certain cholesterol-lowering drugs
- Supplementation with Co Q10 has been shown to improve and reduce migraine frequency and disability
Directions: Take 1 capsule, 1-3 times per day or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Take 1 capsule, 1-3 times per day or as recommended by a health care practitioner.