Brad King Ultimate FibreLean
Even though we are now well aware of the need for sufficient daily fibre intake, according to the Canadian and American Heart Associations, we only consume about half the recommended amounts. It is estimated that an unhealthy digestive system, and therefore irregular bowel movements, may contribute to an estimated 90 percent of all diseases. Fibre helps us feel full without added fat and calories. Studies have shown that 5 to 30 grams of fibre (any kind) per day can effectively reduce hunger, making fibre an even more valuable ally in the war against fat.
- Help normalize, protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism
- Help balance blood sugar levels
- Help lose excess body fat (in conjunction with a proven fat loss plan)
- Help you feel full over a longer period of time
- Help lower excess cholesterol
- Help remove excess toxins from the intestinal tract by stimulating bowel transit time
- Help repopulate the intestinal tract with beneficial bacteria
- Provide beneficial phytonutrients and antioxidants to the diet
- Help supplement any organic fruit and vegetable intake
- Help relieve problems associated with: constipation, hemorrhoids, diverticulosis, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Help reduce varicose veins
Take 1 scoop of FibreLean twice daily with 8oz, of filtered water or mix with your protein shake twice daily (follow with an additional 8 oz of filtered water).