Wild Rose In Canada
As detoxes and cleanses become increasingly popular for weight loss but also health concerns, many of these programs can be quite restrictive and even harmful. What we love about the Wild Rose cleanse kits is instead of just focusing on supplements there is a great emphasis on establishing a foundation of nutrition and lifestyle that supports the body with the addition of herbal detoxification support to provide a more gentle and systemic cleansing experience.
Dietary recommendations included are designed to complement the use of this program and to support ongoing and long-term health. The Wild Rose Cookbook is also available and offers a wide selection of easy-to-prepare, healthy and tasty recipes!
At Wild Rose, we feel our products are an excellent choice : When it comes to product development, we are uncompromisingly discerning. All Wild Rose products are created from a combination of clinical experience, traditional wisdom and modern knowledge. We begin with proven traditional formulas and then build upon the firm foundation with a structure of botany, biochemistry and herbology. By combining past wisdom with modern technology, we create products that reflect our commitment to excellence.
Wild Rose Supplements at Vitasave.ca
The Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox has been used in Canadian clinics for over 30 years to provide a complete multi-system detoxification of the colon and kidneys; acts on the urinary tract and the gastro-intestinal system; and has an effect on the liver. By following the Recommended Diet and taking the herbal formulas provided, the Herbal D-Tox program helps to keep a healthy balance of assimilation and elimination. Whether to stay in good health, to clear a congested system, or to use after over-consumption, a detoxification program can be an integral part of your continued health. For many, a D-Tox is the beginning of a new lifestyle, and a time for breaking unwanted habits.
- Biliherb stimulates bile production by the liver
- Cleansaherb to detoxify the blood stream, muscle tissue, and lymphatic system
- CL herbal extract to eliminate toxins through urinary system
- Laxaherb to cleanse the intestinal tract
The liver is involved in hundreds of different bodily functions. Two of the most important of these are digestion and the elimination of wastes. Our modern diet and lifestyle can overburden the liver, causing congestion and sluggishness and resulting in a build-up of toxins and waste in the body.
The Wild Rose Liver D-Tox Program is specially designed to gently stimulate bile production by the liver and enhance digestion.
This 15-day program includes:
• Biliherb (60 tablets; 2 tablets 2 times a day)
• Milk Thistle Plus (60 Vcaps; 1 Vcap 2 times a day)
• C-Herbaplex (30 tablets; 1 tablet 2 times a day)
Biliherb herbal formula features Black Radish Root in a base of supportive herbs. Black Radish has traditionally been used for its ability to stimulate the production of bile. Milk Thistle Plus contains Milk Thistle Seed Extract (GP 80% Silymarin) - a well-known liver protectant. Milk Thistle research indicates
its unique ability to protect and support proper liver function. C-Herbaplex provides Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) in a base of naturally-occurring bioflavonoids along with Parsley, Red raspberry and Mullein leaves. Vitamin C is used as an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
The new Wild Rose Gentle D-Tox kit is a 12-day complete multi-system cleanse designed to support all aspects of metabolism.* With a milder laxative effect than the original Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox, this kid continues to place emphasis on supporting the function of the liver, the small intestine and the bowels to promote proper digestion and elimination of toxins and wastes.*The liver is involved in hundreds of bodily functions, two of the most important being digestion and the elimination of wastes, including toxins and hormones.* Our modern diet and lifestyle can overburden the liver, causing congestion and sluggishness, resulting in an accumulation of wastes in the body.
The herbal formulas combines with the Simple Cleanse-Enhancing Diet included in the kid provide an easy and simple dietary outline to encourage continued health, clearing of a congested system or renewal following over-consumption.*
- Biliherb - Biliherb formula stimulates bile production by the liver and its release from the gallbladder (where it is stored) into the small intestine. Bile is necessary for proper digestion as it serves to emulsify dietary fats, enhancing their absorption. It also makes metabolic wastes and toxins water-soluble, preparing them for elimination from the body.*
- Cleansaherb - Cleansaherb is specially formulated to cleanse the body of toxic waste material and metabolic by-products.*
- Gentle Laxaherb - Gentle laxaherb formula is a milder formulation than the original Laxaherb formula. An herbal combination incorporating Yellow Dock and Alder Buckthorn, Gentle Laxaherb has a natural cleansing or "laxative" effect on the intestinal tract.*
- CL Herbal Extract - CL Herbal Extract is designed to be an effective and complete body cleansing formula. Its diuretic properties focus on the elimination of toxins through the urinary system.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.