Lorna Vanderhaeghe GLUCOsmart
GLUCOsmart contains Chirositol (D-chiro-inositol) which has been researched specifically for women with PCOS, acne, male facial hair growth, elevated androgens (male hormones), belly fat, insulin resistance and diabetes.
Chirositol normalizes insulin and blood sugar levels, thereby assisting with all of the above conditions. Chirositol mimics insulin's activity, controlling blood glucose levels, glucose storage and the action of glucose in the cell. It will not, however, cause low blood sugar in those with normal blood sugar levels. Chirositol also elevates our happy hormone, serotonin. Reduced serotonin or poor metabolism of serotonin is linked to increased sugar cravings. By balancing serotonin and blood sugar, Chirositol also helps to control appetite.
- Fights belly fat in men and women
- Aids weight loss
- Normalizes insulin and blood sugar
- For pre-diabetics and type 2 diabetics
- Enhances serotonin, our happy hormone
- Reduces sugar cravings
- Halts polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Improves fertility in those with PCOS
- Stops skin tags associated with pre-diabetes
- Controls elevated testosterone levels that cause
male facial hair growth in women
- For men and women
Directions: Take 1 capsule per day. If you are over 160 lbs, take 2 capsules per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food.
Take 1 capsule per day. If you are over 160 lbs, take 2 capsules per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food.