Boiron Apis Mellifica 30ch80 Pellets
Expiration: July 2021
Boiron Apis Mellifica 30ch
Apis Mellifica is mainly used for swelling from insect bites or allergies. The common name for Apis mellifica is Honey Bee. (Use only with the guidance of a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practioner).
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Formulated for relief from swelling, heat stroke, frost bite, rashes and inflammation of the skin from insect bites which worsen with heat.
- Also used for urinary tract infections where there is pain while urinating.
Directions: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner.
Active Ingredient: Apis mellifica 30CH
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose
- Stop use and ask a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.