Boiron Ledum Palustre 30ch80 Pellets
Boiron Ledum Palustre 30ch
Boiron Ledum Palustre is mainly used to help with insect bites. The common name for Ledum Palustre is Wild Rosemary.
(Use only with the guidance of a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practioner).
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Recommended for gout, dislocations, sprains & other inflammations
- Safe and effective
Directions: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner.
Active Ingredient: Ledum Palustre 30CH
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose
- Stop use and ask a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.