Platinum EasyMulti Prenatal120 softgels
Expiration: November 2019
Platinum EasyMulti Prenatal
Featuring a booster of DHA, Easymulti Prenatal is a comprehensive, single dose softgel multivitamin for pregnant or nursing mothers and those trying to conceive.
Prenatal Vitamins Support Optimal Health for Both Mothers and Babies
- Supports fertility when trying to conceive.
- Replenishes vitamins and minerals depleted by the added demands on the body of a growing fetus.
- Reinforces the mother’s immune system at a critical time when she cannot afford to become ill.
- Enhances the mother’s vitality and combats feelings of exhaustion, low energy and weakness often experienced in pregnancy.
- Makes up for nutritional shortfalls in the mother’s diet and ensures that the baby has an adequate supply of nutrients.
- Reduces the risk of low birth weight and improves the quality of breast milk.
Contributes to the development of healthy bones and higher bone density.
DHA is important for your baby’s brain and eye development as well as their hand-eye coordination. If you are like most women, however, you’re probably not getting enough DHA from your diet alone.
Iron deficiency is common in North America, affecting approximately 20% of women in their childbearing years. Supplementing with iron will help reduce fatigue, increase stamina and resistance to infection.
Folic Acid is required for protein synthesis and hence is essential to support a woman’s increased blood volume during pregnancy. Also, folic acid has been shown to decrease the incidences of developing neural tube defects.
Pregnant and nursing mothers are encouraged to increase their Vitamin D intake in order to maintain their own bone density and to optimize the musculoskeletal development of the fetus.
Easymulti Prenatal does not contain calcium as it inhibits the absorption of nutrients, such as iron and hence should be taken separately. Platinum developed Prenatal Calcium to compliment the needs of pregnant and nursing mothers.
Directions: One capsule with a meal, once a day, unless otherwise directed by a health care practitioner.