Boiron Ferrum Phosphoricum 30ch80 Pellets
Boiron Ferrum Phosphoricum 30ch
Ferrum Phosphoricum is mainly used for low or mild fevers. The common name for Ferrum phosphoricum is Ferrosoferric phosphate. (Use only with the guidance of a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practioner).
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Great for bursitis, cough, ear infection & influenza
- Safe and effective
Directions: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner.
Active Ingredient: Ferrum Phosphorcium 30CH
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose
- Stop use and ask a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.