Host Defense Reishi30 vegetarian capsules
Expiration: January 2021
Host Defense Reishi
Used for more than two millennia in Asia, Reishi has been respectfully called the mushroom of immortality.Reishi grows throughout the world, primarily on hardwood trees, and is well known for supporting general wellness and vitality. Host Defense Reishi uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
- Reishi is the #1-selling nutraceutical mushroom species worldwide
- Promotes cardiovascular system health
- Enhances the body's ability to adapt to stress
- Supports energy and stamina
- Overall wellness support
- Bio-digestible and bio-available; made from activated mycelium,not from indigestible fruitbodies and spores
Directions: Take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.