Salus Magnesium Liquid500 ml
Expiration: November 2019
Salus Magnesium Liquid
Osteoporosis prevention isn't just for the elderly. It starts really young, before birth, actually, when the quality of a mother's diet affects the baby's bones and continues throughout childhood when optimum amounts of calcium and co-factors keep bones growing strong. Bone loss begins in your 30's or earlier if you are not careful about preserving bone density.We can improve bone strength throughout adulthood, and even during pregnancy and menopause we have the opportunity to help preserve our bone mass.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
Directions: 2 tbsp. (30 ml) daily.
- 250 ml
- 500 ml