In your midlife prime, comfort is within your control. The natural decline in estrogen and progesterone production can lead to a wide array of symptoms, from the unpleasant to the life-changing such as osteoporosis and heart disease. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) may provide fast relief for some, but the potential health risks make certain natural remedies a safe alternative that also provide long-term benefits.
SISU MenoEase contains EstroG-100®, a proprietary herbal blend featuring natural, estrogen-supporting phytonutrients to promote healthy hormonal balance. Each herb has been chosen for its fast-acting, effective relief of menopausal symptoms and proven long-term safety. Many women experience relief of symptoms in as little as 7 days and continuous improvements are felt over a short 3-month period. MenoEase addresses the full spectrum of menopausal symptoms and supports women’s health without side effects such as an increase in body weight. This unique formula is specifically crafted for pre-, peri-, and post-menopausal women to provide clinically-validated support for midlife comfort and balance.
- Unique blend of five medicinal herbs whose benefits and safety have been established through centuries of traditional use, and proven in modern, clinical research
- EstroG-100® is a patented herbal combination that provides significant relief of 11 menopausal symptoms: hot flashes, night sweats, paresthesia (skin tingling or itching), insomnia, hyperhidrosis (excess sweating), nervousness, melancholia, vertigo, fatigue, vaginal dryness, and rheumatic pain
- EstroG-100® has also been shown to increase energy and skin elasticity
- Menopause is often accompanied by unhealthy changes to weight and BMI; in studies, women taking EstroG-100® did not experience these changes
- Black cohosh and sage extracts reduce hot flashes, night sweats and other menopausal symptoms
Directions: Women: Take 1 capsule 2 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Women: Take 1 capsule 2 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.