Sisu Teens Multi
To function at an optimal level, our bodies need a wide range of nutrients. Modern lifestyles, stress and pollution deplete nutrients, and most diets, which are based on refined and processed foods, do not provide us with adequate amounts of these nutrients. Growing children and adolescents have specific nutritional needs and studies show that 25% of the calorie intake among Canadian children and teenagers comes from low nutrient foods such as unhealthy snack foods, sugars and unhealthy fats. Nutrient deficiencies are associated with obesity and a variety of mental and physical health conditions. According to statistics, in the past 25 years the number of overweight children has doubled in North America and the number of overweight teenagers has tripled. A multivitamin formulation is a convenient way to complement the diet and provide the additional nutrients required to support child development, prevent various health concerns, and help children and teens meet their full potential.
- Extra B vitamins for mood and stress management
- Vitamin A for better-looking skin and acne prevention
- Extra Ester-C® vitamin C and zinc for advanced immune support
- Ester-C® is less acidic and has superior digestibility, bioavailability, and retention than other forms of vitamin C
- Adequate intake of essential vitamins and minerals supports mental health (mood and learning) as well as physical health (performance and recovery)
- Natural wild cherry flavour
Directions: Chew 1 tablet 2 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take with food.
Chew 1 tablet 2 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take with food.