10 Minute Pumpkin Soup
Fall hit, the Pumpkin Spice Latte made its triumphant return, and you rushed out to scoop up as much pumpkin as you could. But lately, with your busy schedule, you don’t have as much time as you thought to whip up all those pumpkin pies you had once dreamed about. Don’t stress! Put that pumpkin to good use by whipping up an easy, nutrient-packed, delicious Pumpkin Soup. All you need is 10 minutes!
Prep Time : None
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 2-4 people
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 796 ml pure pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups of broth (Veggie or Chicken)
- 400 ml Coconut Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add in garlic, cumin and cinnamon, stirring to make a paste.
- Pour chicken broth and mix with spices.
- Add pumpkin puree and coconut milk.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with crushed pecans for that extra fall flavor and added crunch.