Amazingly Good No-Bake Cake Balls
1 cup almond butter
1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein & greens (vanilla)
1/2 cup coconut flakes
1/4 cup raw honey
2 1/2 tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
1. Place all ingredients except the coconut flakes into a bowl and mix well (Coconut oil should be at room temperature).
2. Place batter into the freezer for about 10 minutes so that it hardens.
3. After the batter is set, roll tablespoon-sized cake balls, then coat in coconut flakes.
4. Store cake balls in freezer for up to three weeks.
5. Serve cold; they will melt if left out at room temperature for too long.