Sisu Calcium & Magnesium 1:1
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and it is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress and pollution deplete our calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with adequate calcium. This may be part of the reason that one in four women as well as one in eight men over the age of 50 develop osteoporosis, leading to fractures and often permanent disability. SISU Calcium & Magnesium 1:1 is a convenient way to supplement your diet with those essential nutrients and vitamin D to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
- Low-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide, and vitamin D3
- Suitable for people who are not at high risk of bone loss and who need a lower amount of those nutrients to supplement a healthy diet; also suitable for people who are taking calcium and magnesium in other supplements (multivitamins, minerals)
- Calcium citrate is better absorbed in post-menopausal women
- Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis
- The extra magnesium can be also beneficial for diabetics and for muscle relaxation, headache or migraine prevention and relief of constipation
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
Take 2 capsules daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.