Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee Mix with Lion's Mane & Chaga
Want to amp up your productivity? The brain-boosting effects of coffee are well-known, but combining it with lion’s mane mushroom and rhodiola root will take your coffee to the next level, giving you perfect mental clarity in an instant! Coffee is the world’s most widely used antioxidant-rich superfood, so we wanted to give people an easy upgrade for it. Thanks to our favorite medicinal mushrooms, now you can use coffee to crank up your productivity and boost your metabolism without putting strain on your body.
- The premium instant coffee that is used in all of our coffee-based products is 100 percent Arabica variety, grown in the volcanic soil of Southeast Asia. It is grown in the shade at high altitudes, without the use of pesticides. After roasting and brewing the beans, we concentrate the coffee by evaporation, and finish it off by spray-drying it into a pure instant powder.
- Our coffee is not yet certified organic, but we have tested it to ensure it contains absolutely zero pesticides. We also constantly run third-party lab testing to ensure minimal levels of mycotoxins. Rather than paying a premium price for organic certification (which gets passed along to customers), we source the highest quality and most potent products. Just one taste and you’ll be able to tell what a difference this makes!
- Coffee is an acidic drink, which causes some people to experience stomach burn. Our solution? Adding highly alkaline-forming chaga mushroom extract to coffee, which simultaneously solves the acidity problem and results in a smoother taste. The powerful antioxidants, anti-viral effects, and immune-boosting properties of chaga mushrooms transform your cup of Joe from an energy-boosting treat to a health-enhancing choice!
- We use our renowned wild-crafted chaga mushroom dual-extract in this coffee blend. To ensure the best bioavailability, we perform both hot water and alcohol extraction on our mushrooms, and standardize the final product to contain at least 30 percent polysaccharides (more than 15 percent beta-glucans) and 2 percent triterpenes. As always, our pure spray-dried extract powders don’t contain any sugars, fillers, or carriers.
- The best part is that you get all of this without sacrificing that great coffee taste. In fact, the flavor profiles and mouth-feel of regular coffee and chaga mushroom coffee are so close that chaga mushrooms were used as a coffee replacement during World War II in Finland!
- Recognized for their brain-boosting properties, these delicious mushrooms have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for hundreds of years. Recently, science has focused on lion’s mane’s exceptional regenerative effects on our nervous system. Coffee can be an outstanding productivity booster, but even more so when enhanced with a good lion’s mane extract!
- The natural nootropic (cognitive boosting) effects of lion’s mane work hand-in-hand with the stimulating effects of coffee to create the perfect state of mind.
- Our lion’s mane mushroom extract is made by dual-extracting these wood-grown fruiting bodies, and then spray-drying it without any fillers or carriers. The final extract powder is standardized to 30 percent polysaccharide (more than 15 percent beta-glucan) content.
- Rhodiola root is one of the most potent adaptogens, well-known for its effects on the nervous system, stress levels, and brain function. It can help improve concentration, memory, and alertness. Our rhodiola roots are collected wild from the mountains of Tibet and extracted in water and alcohol to increase absorption.
Directions: Add one packet to 7 fluid oz. of hot water, or blend it into your favorite smoothie. Drink this beverage in the morning for balanced stimulation, and at coffee breaks for upgraded enjoyment. Drink one or two packets per day.