Sisu Only Mineral
Your body needs a full range of minerals for optimal health, but high, unbalanced doses of any mineral can impede absorption of others. People taking therapeutic doses of one of the minerals such as calcium or magnesium could consider supplementing with trace minerals as well. Insufficient mineral levels can lead to immune impairment, weakened bones, poor skin health, and cardiovascular and joint conditions. Adequate levels of trace minerals are important to skin, muscle, cartilage, teeth and bone development and repair, immune function, hormone regulation, and to control inflammation.
- Balanced combination of macro and micro minerals
- Calcium in the citrate form in a 1:1 ratio with magnesium in the malate form
- Calcium, magnesium, copper, manganese, zinc, and other trace minerals help maintain strong bones
- Zinc is essential for immune health and the proper action of many hormones
- Chromium and vanadium play an important role in blood sugar control and weight management
- Manganese and copper support cardiovascular health, wound healing, and bone and collagen formation
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant important to thyroid health and in the prevention of degenerative diseases
Directions: Take 4 capsules daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Take 4 capsules daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.