Orange Naturals 5-HTP 100mg with B6 and Magnesium60 Vegetable Capsules
Orange Naturals 5-HTP with B6
5-HTP is short for 5-hydroxytryptophan. It is produced in the body from a small protein building block called tryptophan. 5-HTP helps the body to make the important “feel good” brain chemical called serotonin and the vital “sleep” hormone, melatonin. Supplementation with 5-HTP can help boost these important brain chemicals which in turn promote a healthy mood, better sleep and a reduction in the sensation of pain.
- Promotes healthy mood balance
- Improves sleep patterns
- Works to prevents migraine headaches
- Reduces severity of migraines
- Reduces sensation of pain in fibromyalgia
- Enhanced with vitamin B6 and magnesium – important co-factors to help the body convert and utilize 5-HTP
- Naturally derived from the African plant griffonia simplicifolia
- Positive effects on moods, sleep and pain
- Vegetable capsules
- Ideal 100mg dosage
Adults: Take 1 capsule, 3 times per day with food. As a sleep aid, take 1 - 2 capsules, 45 minutes before bedtime. To minimize the risk of gastrointestinal side effects, start dosing at 1 capsule, 1 - 2 times per day and slowly increase to the effective dose over a two-week period.
For best results, take for a minimum of 2 - 3 weeks. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 year.
|Servings Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount per Servings|
|5-HTP (5-hydroxy-L-tryptophan)||100 mg|
|Magnesium (Bisglycinate)||60 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||33.3 mg|
|Non Medicinal Ingredients : Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule.|