Boiron Cocculine - Motion Sickness
Planning to travel? A boat trip? Cocculine relieves nausea, vomiting, dizziness or cold sweat related to motion sickness.
The non-drowsy, quick-dissolving tablets can be taken by adults and children 2 years of age and older to relieve the queasiness, vomiting, dizziness and cold sweats associated with car, plane, train and boat travel. So make your next trip worry-free with Cocculine !
- For the whole family, from 12 years old
- Toxin-free, does not cause drowsiness
- Easy to take. No water required
- Neutral taste, without dyes or preservatives
- No known interaction with other medication
Dosage: Motion sickness: The day before departure, 2 tablets morning and night.
Day of departure, 1 tablet on departure, repeat if necessary.
COCCULUS INDICUS 4CH, NUX VOMICA (colubrina) 4CH, PETROLEUM 4CH, TABACUM 4CH.
We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.