Flora Lutein 30 Capsules30 Vegetarian Capsules
Concerned about sun damage to your eyes? Lutein helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts and it also helps to maintain eyesight in conditions such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration that are associated with sunlight damage.
Lutein is a carotenoid that is typically found in combination with its stereoisomer, zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin are the two major carotenoid pigments in the human macula and retina.
Just one capsule daily is all it takes to help protect your eyesight!
- Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts.
- Helps to maintain eyesight in conditions (associated with sunlight damage) such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- Helps to support eye health in conditions (associated with sunlight damage), such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- Helps to protect the eyes against both blue light and oxidative damage
- Uses clinically proven FloraGlo® lutein, the #1 doctor recommended lutein
- Combined with bilberry extract and carrot powder for added antioxidant and eye protective effects
- Safe and side effect free
- Made with a unique, patented purification process
- Has been used in more clinical trials than any other lutein
- Protects the macula of the eyes from free radical damage
- Protects the skin from free radical damage
- Improves skin moisture content, lipid content and elasticity
- Protects against damage from harmful ultraviolet (UV) light and environmental pollution
- Clinically proven
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Lutein . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 18 mg
(Oleoresin of marigold flower
Bilberry extract. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 mg
(100:1, equivalent to 1000 mg dried
bilberry fruit Vaccinium myrtillus)
Carrot powder, hypromellose, glucose syrup, sodium ascorbate, dl-alpha-tocopherol, corn starch and modified corn starch.