Flora Toddler's Probiotic 3 Billion Viable Cells (75 g)75 g powder
Flora Toddler's Probiotic
Help support your toddler's digestive system with Toddler's Probiotic. Lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system, but adding probiotics into the dietary mix can help boost the good bacteria, keeping the bad in balance and helping to maintain a healthy microflora, naturally. Flora's Probiotic Blends are unique in that they've been developed to survive the stomach acids so that they can be as effective as possible when they reach the intestinal tract.*
- Formulated to supply friendly bacteria conducive to good health in children toddlers, aged 1-3
- Contains Bifidobacterium infantis, one of the most important microorganisms found in the large intestine of toddlers
- Elevates low levels of B. infantis in gut microflora due to caesarian birth or lack of breastfeeding
- Easy-to-use powder can be added to juice, yogurt, smoothies, or formula
- Delivers 1.7 billion viable cells at date of expiry
- Gluten-Free + Vegetarian + Science-Based + RAW
- NPN 80022246
- NPN claim: Provides lives micro-organisms that form part of a natural healthy intestinal flora.
1-3 times a day. Dissolve half (1/2) a teaspoon (1g) in infant formula or other liquid.
*All probiotics are formulated and manufactured to withstand the temperature fluctuation during shipping times. However, as a precaution, our warehouse will send ice packs along with each order during the spring/summer months to ensure label claimed potency.