Four Sigmatic Chaga Mushroom Elixir Mix20 Packets
Expiration: August 2020
Four Sigmatic Chaga Mushroom Elixir Mix
Perhaps you’ve noticed a black-gold mass growing on birch trees before? That is a chaga mushroom, and it has been the most sought after mushroom in northern cultures for ages. Chaga mushrooms are one of nature’s greatest sources of antioxidants; they help lower inflammation and protect your body so that you can stay healthy year-round.
Four Sigmatic’s wild-crafted Siberian chaga mushrooms are carefully selected to provide premiere health support. Offering some of the most powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support you’ll ever find growing naturally in the wild, the chaga mushrooms might reduce joint and arthritis pain, offer anti-aging support for skin and hair, and boost the immune system.
- The main ingredient in our Chaga Elixir is, of course, pure wild-crafted chaga mushroom. Each serving includes 1,500 mg of the most potent chaga extract with at least 30 percent polysaccharides (more than 1 percent of which are beta-glucans) and 2 percent triterpenes. No starch, sugars, or any fillers … at all.
- To make sure you get the most out of this inedible, woody mushroom, we have dual-extracted it for you. This means that all of the active water- and fat-soluble components have been made bioavailable with boiling water and alcohol, respectively. After removing the alcohol and concentrating the extract, we spray-dry it back to powder.
- Four Sigmatic considers the environment in everything we do, so when the chaga pieces are collected from the birch trees, only the outer sclerotium is removed; the mushroom itself is left to reproduce on the tree.
- Also known as Siberian ginseng, Eleuthero works synergistically with chaga to enhance immunity and support vitality. Each packet contains 750 mg of naturally grown and concentrated Eleuthero root extract. Eleuthero just happens to be one of the most revered herbal adaptogens; in fact, it’s so powerful and effective that Soviet cosmonauts even take it to space!
- We’ve always held these beautiful, deep red Vitamin C bombs close to our heart. As kids, we used to take the “itching powder” from inside of the fruits; later on, we started eating them as an energizing roadside snack. We wanted to include them with our mushrooms to increase absorption. Each packet has 15 mg of natural Vitamin C from the rose hip extract (25 percent RDI), which makes it easier for your body to take in the mushrooms.
- Delicious peppermint leaf is in the combo for a nice touch to the taste and for its soothing effects on the stomach.
Directions: Add one packet to 8 fluid oz. of hot water. Try also blending it into your favorite smoothie or mixing it to your coffee. Drink this beverage in the morning to kick your day off right. Drink one packet per day.