Smart Solutions Glucosmart - 30 Vegetarian Capsules30 Capsules
Smart Solutions Glucosmart
Proper glucose metabolism is the key to reversing symptoms of metabolic syndrome and PCOS. When there is an imbalance of blood sugar and insulin, this creates a cascading effect on other hormones including estrogen and testostorone. Women with PCOS typically have an elevated ratio of estrogen to progestorone (estrogen dominance), as well as high testostorone, which can produce unwanted symptoms of acne and male facial hair growth in women.
Why Take Glucosmart?
Glucosmart is beneficial for women with symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome as well as anyone who requires support to promote a healthy glucose metabolism.
- Promotes healthy glucose metabolism
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates and fats
- Aids in the management of the symptoms associated with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Helps to reduce serum testosterone in women with PCOS
- Helps promote normal ovulation in those with PCOS
- Helps restore the number of high-quality oocytes (eggs or ovum) in women with PCOS
Glucosmart promotes healthy glucose metabolism and reduces symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Glucosmart has also been shown to have a positive effect on the number of high-quality oocytes in women with PCOS.
Directions: Adult females take 1-2 capsules daily to aid in the management of PCOS. For healthy glucose metabolism, take 1 capsule daily.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
|D-Chiro-Inositol (ChirositolTM) (Carob Pods, Ceratonice Siliqua) **Chirositol has been researched specifically for women with PCOS, acne, male facial hair growth, elevated androgrens (male hormones), belly fat.||600 mg|
|Chromium (Picolinate)||2.2 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Encapsulated in a vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose and water), Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.