Smart Solutions IRONsmart
Lorna Vanderhaeghe IRONsmart
IRONsmartiron is wrapped in a liposomal bubble that allows the iron to pass through the high-acid stomach environment and go directly to the small intestine, where it is absorbed. Results from a recent study showed that absorption of IRONsmartiron, tested two hours after oral administration, was five times greater than ferrous fumarate. After 12 hours, the absorption of IRONsmartiron was far higher than other all forms of iron. IRONsmartis delicious, non constipating and raises hemoglobin and ferritin fast.
- Maximum absorption-raises hemoglobin and ferritin fast
- Raises hemoglobin and ferritin fast
- No stomach upset, diarrhea, nausea or other digestive symptoms
- Can be taken any time, with or without food
- Can be taken with your multivitamin with minerals as it does not interact with other ingredients
- For children, the elderly, athletes - everyone
Adults (12 and older): 1-3 tsp (5-15 mL) daily with food
Children (4-11 years): 1 tsp (5 mL) daily with food
>19 years old: 2 tsp (10 mL)
daily Breastfeeding 1 tsp (5 mL) daily
Pregnancy: 3 tsp (15 mL) daily
>50 years old: 1 tsp (5 mL) daily
Shake Well and refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon|
|Servings: 250 ml|
|Elemental Iron(Iron pyrophosphate)||10 mg|
|Elemental Iron(Iron pyrophosphate, Lipsome)||15 mg|
|Vitamin B2(Riboflavin)||5 mg|
|Folic Acid(Folate)||175 mcg|
|This product does not contain artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no soy, wheat or yeast.