Naka Coral Calcium180 Capsules
Expiration: December 2019
Naka Coral Calcium
Containing a natural balance of the essential minerals needed for optimal absorption and assimilation, Coral Calcium is highly absorbable natural source calcium that also helps to balance pH levels. Naka marine coral calcium contains Calcium as the primary ingredient, and Magnesium, plus Vitamin D & trace minerals with digestive enzymes. May be helpful for those concerned with arthritis, heart disease, osteoporosis, eczema, Alzheimer's, high cholesterol, indigestion and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Coral Calcium from Okinawa, Japan.
- Naturally contains 73 other minerals including Magnesium & D.
- Added Digestive Enzymes for better absorption and assimilation.
- Helps maintain strong, healthy bones.
- Non-GMO, easy to swallow capsule.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Serving Contains: 180|
|Calcium (Derived from 650mg of Coral Calcium from Okinawa, Japan)||225 mg|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)||125 mg|
|Vitamin D3||133 IU|
|Betaine HCl||50 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin|