Sisu Calcium & Magnesium Citrates Creamy Vanilla 450 mL
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and it is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress and pollution deplete our calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with adequate calcium. This may be part of the reason that one in four women as well as one in eight men over the age of 50 develop osteoporosis, leading to fractures and often permanent disability. SISU Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D Liquid is a convenient way to supplement your diet with those essential nutrients and vitamin D to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
- High-potency formula of calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide and vitamin D2
- Calcium carbonate is the highest potency form of calcium, it is less gritty and has a smooth texture
- Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Vitamin D2, the vegetarian form of this nutrient, has been proven equally as well-absorbed as the animal-sourced vitamin D3
- A daily dose of two tablespoons provides 480 mg of elemental calcium, 360 mg of elemental magnesium, and 200 IU vitamin D
- Can be taken before bed to help promote relaxation and sleep
Directions: Take 2 tablespoons (30ml) once daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
|Servings Size: 1 tablespoon (15mL)|
|Servings Per Container: 450|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calcium (calcium citrate)||500 mg|
|Magnesium (magnesium citrate)||200 mg|
|Vitamin D (vitamin D3)||12.5 mcg|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: purified water, glycerin (vegetable), xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, sodium propionate, calcium propionate, vitamin E, rosemary extract.|
|Natural creamy vanilla flavour: natural vanilla flavour.|
|Dosage: Adults:1 2 tablespoons daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.|
|Contains no dairy, soy, peanuts or preservatives.|
|Children: (4 8 years) one half (1/2) tablespoon daily; (9 18 years) 1 tablespoon daily; or as directed by a health care practitioner.|