Sisu CoQ10 100 mg 150 Softgels
Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) is essential to the production of energy in every cell in the body. This powerful antioxidant boosts energy, promotes optimum heart health, strengthens the arteries, combats gum disease, and slows the development of age-related diseases. It is very difficult to obtain enough Co Q10 from our diet because it is destroyed by heat (cooking food), and although the body manufactures a significant amount of Co Q10 when we are young, this production declines with age. Many people of middle age and older have Co Q10 deficiency and low levels of Co Q10 are associated with an increased risk for a number of age-related diseases. Co Q10 is found in some foods including beef, peanuts, and sardines but a daily Co Q10 supplement is a wise precautionary measure, particularly for those with a family history of conditions including heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure.
- A powerful antioxidant that supports energy production, muscle and heart strength
- Helps improve the heart 's ability to cope with oxidative stress and diminish shortness of breath
- Naturally sourced through fermentation
- All-trans configuration, bioidentical to the CoQ10 that is naturally occurring in the body
- Co Q10 is naturally fat soluble and dry supplements (in vegetarian capsules) should be taken with food containing some fat to maximize absorption
Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 100 mg
Rice bran oil, lecithin, yellow beeswax, glycerin (vegetable), purified water, gelatin
Adults: Take 1-3 softgels daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.