Sisu Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg180 softgels
Sisu Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg
Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are healthy fats that play a critical role in overall wellness, including mood and brain function, cardiovascular health, and joint health. One of the two groups of therapeutic fatty acids is omega 6. The active compound in omega 6 is called GLA (gamma-linolenic acid), and even though many vegetable oils used in our diet are a source of omega 6, they do not provide high amounts of GLA. Evening primrose oil is a rich source of GLA and not commonly part of the diet, so therapeutic doses are associated with supplements. The fatty acids in evening primrose oil help balance the hormone-like prostaglandins, which helps relieve symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), rheumatoid arthritis, and skin conditions without adverse effects.
- High-potency, cold-pressed evening primrose seed oil
- Provides support against inflammation associated with arthritis
- Supports healing in skin conditions such as dermatitis and eczema
- Supports hormonal balance against symptoms of PMS including breast tenderness, headaches, cramping, and mood swings
- Prostaglandins are factors in immune function and reproduction
Directions: Take 2 capsules 2-4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
|Servings Size: 1 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 180|
|Amount per Serving|
|Evening Primrose Oil||1000 mg|
|(Oenothera biennis) standardized to contain 9% gamma linolenic acid (GLA) and 73% linoleic acid|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: glycerin (vegetable), purified water, gelatin (beef).|
|Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts or corn.|
Adult dosage: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as
directed by a health care practitioner.