Sisu Ginkgo Memory Caps120 vegi caps
Sisu Ginkgo Memory Caps
The brain needs a constant supply of oxygen and nutrients to function properly and to maintain memory. Steady and adequate blood circulation to the brain is what delivers these essentials. Healthy circulatory function benefits the other extremities as well. Impaired peripheral blood flow can contribute to numerous conditions including Raynaud 's syndrome (painful spasms in the hands and feet due to cold), intermittent claudication (leg pain during exercise), tinnitus (ringing in the ears), erectile dysfunction, and eyesight-damaging conditions such as age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and diabetic retinopathy. Ginkgo biloba is a safe, traditional herbal remedy that has been well studied in modern times and proven to improve memory and aid circulation to the brain and other extremities.
- High-potency ginkgo leaf extract
- Improves blood flow and oxygen to the brain, helps enhance memory, cognitive function, and lessen symptoms of dementia
- Inhibits blood clotting and improves blood flow to the eyes, hands, legs, and throughout the body
- Contains antioxidants that scavenge free radicals, reducing the tissue damage that can be caused by oxidation
- Long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to improve cognitive function
Directions: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf50-60:1 extract, QCE 4.95 g standardized to contain 24% flavonoid glycosides and 6% terpene lactones90 mg
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf45 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), ascorbic acid, beta carotene