Boiron Symphytum Officinalis 30ch80 Pellets
Boiron Symphytum Officinalis 30ch
Symphytum Officinalis is mainly used to promote the healing of bone trauma. The common name for Symphytum Officinalis is Comfrey. (Use only with the guidance of a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practioner).
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Treatment of cuts & burns
- Safe and effective
Directions: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner.
Active Ingredient: Symphytum Officinalis 30CH
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose
- Stop use and ask a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.