The Best Raspberry Protein Pancakes
- Avocado oil spray
- 1 flax egg (1 Tbsp ground flax seed + 3 Tbsp water)
- ½ ripe banana, smashed
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 scoop Vega Vanilla Protein Powder
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Maple syrup for serving
- Add flax egg ingredients to a small mixing bowl and allow to sit for 5 minutes to gel.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl except for the raspberries and whisk vigorously with a fork until well combined.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray and heat over medium. Once warm, drop the pancakes batter onto the skillet into several small pancakes.
- Spread with the back of a spatula to make a thin circle.
- Cook for 10 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Serve immediately with fresh raspberries and maple syrup.