Cultures For Health Gluten-Free Sourdough Bread1 Packet
Cultures For Health Gluten-Free Sourdough Bread
Gluten-free sourdough bread and other wonderful baked goods are within reach! Use our Gluten-free Sourdough Starter today and enjoy gluten-free bread, rolls, muffins, and more!
- Each box contains 1 packet of dehydrated Sourdough Starter Culture made from brown rice.
- Store in a cool, dry place until ready to activate.
- Activate using brown rice flour and unchlorinated, unfluoridated water (bottled spring water).
- Sourdough starters culture at room temperature, 70¬∫-85¬∫F.
- Once activated, feed your starter using 1 part starter, 1 part water, and 1 part flour daily for frequent use or weekly, if baking infrequently.
Directions: Tips & Tricks inside box and online www.culturesforhealth.com
Gluten-free Sourdough Starter Culture Ingredients
- Organic brown rice flour, live active cultures.
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Gluten-free Sourdough Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing soy and dairy.
- Gluten-free: Our Gluten-free Sourdough Starter is a gluten-free product (<5 ppm).