Cultures For Health Kefir Starter2 Packets of Starter Culture
Cultures For Health Kefir Starter
Make kefir at home with this powdered starter culture. With no grains to maintain, this culture is easy to use to make homemade kefir at a much lower cost than buying kefir at the store, and it's delicious! Drink plain, add flavoring, or use kefir in many different recipes.
- Each box contains 2 packets of kefir starter.
- Use 1 packet with 1 quart dairy milk, juice, or coconut milk or coconut water.
- Cultures at room temperature, 72°-74°F, no appliance required.
- Avoid using ultra pasteurized or UHT milk.
- May be re-cultured 2-7 times, using a small amount from the current batch to make a new batch.
Directions: Tips & Tricks inside box and online www.culturesforhealth.com/kefir
- Proprietary blend of selected strains of lactococci, lactobacilli, Leuconostoc, and Saccharomyces fragilis bacteria.
- May contain trace amounts of soy and milk.
- May contain trace amounts of soy and dairy.
- Manufactured in a facility that produces products containing soy and dairy.