Cultures For Health Milk Kefir Grains1 Packet
Expiration: February 2020
Cultures For Health Milk Kefir Grains
Adding milk kefir grains (MKG) to fresh milk yields a delicious probiotic drink in about 24 hours. Milk kefir can be enjoyed plain, flavored, or used in many recipes, from salad dressings to ice cream.
- Each box contains 1 packet of traditional, heirloom-style milk kefir grains.
- Rehydration period of 3-7 days with pasteurized (not raw) dairy milk is required before regular use.
- Cultures on the counter at 68°-85°F, no appliance required.
- Suitable for use with cow or goat milk. Nut and seed milks yield inconsistent results.
- Avoid using ultra-pasteurized or UHT milk.
- Reusable culture - makes up to 1 quart of kefir with every batch. MKG require regular refreshing in dairy milk.
Directions: Tips & Tricks inside box and online www.culturesforhealth.com
Milk Kefir Grains Ingredients
- Organic powdered milk, organic milk, live active cultures.
- Packaged in a small amount of organic powdered milk to extend shelf life.
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Milk Kefir Grains Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing soy and dairy.