Cultures For Health San Francisco Sourdough Bread1 Packet
Cultures For Health Sourdough Bread
If you crave sourdough bread from San Francisco, our San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture is the perfect sourdough starter for you!
- Each box contains 1 packet of dehydrated San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture.
- Store in cool, dry place until ready to activate.
- Activate using white flour and unchlorinated, unfluoridated water (bottled spring water).
- Cultures at room temperature, 70º-85ºF.
- Once activated, feed your starter using 1 part starter, 1 part water, and 2 parts flour daily for frequent use or weekly, if baking infrequently.
Directions: Tips & Tricks inside box and online www.culturesforhealth.com
San Francisco Sourdough Starter Ingredients
- Organic white wheat flour, live active cultures
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
San Francisco Sourdough Starter Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing gluten.