Cultures For Health San Francisco Sourdough Bread1 Packet
Expiration: November 2018
Cultures For Health Sourdough Bread
If you crave sourdough bread from San Francisco, our San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture is the perfect sourdough starter for you!
- Each box contains 1 packet of dehydrated San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture.
- Store in cool, dry place until ready to activate.
- Activate using white flour and unchlorinated, unfluoridated water (bottled spring water).
- Cultures at room temperature, 70º-85ºF.
- Once activated, feed your starter using 1 part starter, 1 part water, and 2 parts flour daily for frequent use or weekly, if baking infrequently.
Directions: Tips & Tricks inside box and online www.culturesforhealth.com
San Francisco Sourdough Starter Ingredients
- Organic white wheat flour, live active cultures
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
San Francisco Sourdough Starter Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing gluten.