Natural Factors Certified Organic Oil of Oregano 30mL30 ml
Natural Factors Certified Organic Oil of Oregano
Oil of oregano has a wide range of natural compounds with proven healing effects, including carvacrol and thymol. Some of these active ingredients damage the cell membranes of bacteria, causing fluids to leak out of the bacteria and impairing their metabolism and replication. Studies have shown that using oil from the whole herb, rather than just some of its individual chemical compounds, creates a synergy that greatly enhances potency. The safety and effectiveness of oil of oregano has been demonstrated by its use as a herbal remedy for thousands of years.
Now, modern medical research has confirmed oil of oregano as an important natural health supplement. Natural Factors Certified Organic Oil of Oregano is derived from this wild-crafted Mediterranean species. The oil is extracted from the hand-picked leaves using gentle steam distillation to ensure potency and purity. Because pure oil of oregano is too potent to be used full strength, it is blended in a one-to-four ratio with organic, cold-pressed, extra-virgin olive oil.
- Protects against infectious organisms, including bacteria, yeast, fungi, and parasites
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Reduces inflammation and supports the immune system
- Helps relieves respiratory and sinus conditions, and seasonal allergies
- In liquid format, can be used topically to relieve muscle pain, insect bites, and minor skin
Directions: 4 drops daily directly under the tongue or mixed with water, or as directed by a health care professional. A sensation of warmth is normal.
|Each 4 drops (0.16 mL) Contains:|
|Organic Oil of Oregano*|
|(Origanum vulgare) (aerial)||30 mg|
|(minimum 80% carvacrol)||24 mg|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol)||1 mg AT (1.49 IU)|
* Derived from wild-crafted Mediterranean oregano. The oil is extracted from the hand-picked leaves using steam distillation, ensuring that the oil is chemical-free.