As an organic powder made from mushrooms, brown rice and hemp,
Organika Vege-Pro provides 21 grams of complete protein per serving; more than 1/3 of your daily requirement!
Vege-Pro delivers the probiotics, fibre and calcium that active men, women and developing children need to fuel a healthy, energetic lifestyle.
21 grams of organic, plant-based protein powder
- Brown Rice - sprouted to increase nutrient content and digestability
- Hemp - A source of dietary fibre and amino acids
8 medicinal mushrooms
- Reishi - promotes vitality and longevity
- King Trumpet - a healthy red meat substitute, rich in protein without the fat!
- Lions Mane - enhances brain and memory function
- Shiitake - a rich source of B vitamins
- Yun Zhi (or Cloud mushroom) - a potent source of antioxidants
- Agaricus - stimulates the immune system
- Maitake - balances blood sugar levels
- Cordyceps - boosts energy
A great source of fibre
- Inulin - a 100% natural, water-soluble, prebiotic vegetable fiber
- 6 digestive enzymes - blended for better digestion
- 4 probiotic strains - to stimulate growth of good bacteria in the intestine
With it's delicious natural vanilla flavour and sweet aroma,
Vegi-pro can be easily enjoyed just mixed with water or a milk of your choice. It is grit-free and dissolves easily, making it a perfect protein booster in your favourite smoothie. You can even bake with it! Try making these orange
cranberry protein snack bars to satisfy your hunger and fuel your next adventure.
Vegi-Pro Orange Cranberry Protein Bar Recipe
1 cup of
1/3 cup of organic raw pumpkin seeds
1 ¾ cup of flaked oats
1 scoop of
Organika Vege-Pro Plant Based Protein
1 tbsp of
chia seeds zest of one orange
1 cup of
½ cup of pure maple syrup
2/3 cup of dried cranberries
1 tsp of vanilla extract
½ tsp of
2 tbsp of fresh orange juice
Directions Add your almonds and pumpkin seeds to your food processor. Process until almonds become large roughly chopped pieces Pour your nuts and seeds into a large bowl, and add all remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, and press your granola bar mixture into the pan. Press until firmly flattened. Refrigerate overnight, or freeze for 2-3 hours.
Store in refrigerator, or wrap individually for a nutritious and delicious, on-the-go snack!